TOTAL - QUAI D’ORSAY BACHELOR SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM - 2019
To further support youth who choose to pursue their academic studies in France, TOTAL, in partnership with the French Embassy in the United Arab Emirates, is pleased to announce the availability of scholarships to enter the elite Universities in France for Emirati youths.
Since 2018, this initiative coincides with the Quai d'Orsay/Entreprise Project from the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs which intends to promote joint funded scholarships. In that sense, the partnership between Total in the UAE and the Embassy of France strengthens the effectiveness of this shared educational ambition.
UNIVERSITIES AND MAJORS:
Polytechnique, a leading institute of higher education which combines top-level research, academics, and innovation:
- Mathematics & Physics,
- Mathematics & Computer Science,
- Mathematics & Economics
Sciences Po, a university ranked among the finest institutions in the fields of humanities and social sciences in the world:
- Economy & Society,
- Political Humanities,
- Politics & Government
- Only Emirati nationals residing in the UAE are eligible to apply
- Students should have graduated in 2017 or 2018
- Students must be aged between 17 and19
- Students must have a high school certificate and demonstrate an average above 85%
- Completed scholarship application form,
- A motivation letter (500 words) stating why you are an ideal candidate for the scholarship.
Interested applicants should send their completed application and motivation letter by December 13, 2018, at the latest, to [email protected]