Call for applications is now open for French + Sciences - UAE Scholarship Program
We are delighted to inform you that TotalEnergies UAE, the French Embassy and Campus France in the UAE, are offering five scholarships to UAE nationals to enrol within a 3-week summer program in sustainable development in the famous French city “Montpellier.”
French + Sciences is a 3-week summer program designed for international English-speaking students in sciences who would like to deepen their knowledge in sustainable development and the French language. The program is coordinated by the French language center Accent Français located in the city of Montpellier and consists of the following:
- Learning French as a foreign language.
- Site visits to innovative companies engaged within sustainable development.
- Taking science and technology modules.
- Attending thematic conferences.
Start date of the program: 30/05/2022
End date of the program: 17/06/2022
- Be aged less than 25 years old
- Hold or be currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree or a Bachelor of Science degree in one of the following fields (Chemistry, Physics, Science and Technology, Mechanics, Engineering Science) with a minimum of 3.2 GPS.
- Hold English proficiency certificate (TOEIC, TOEFL, IELTS): B2 level.
Allowance to cover the following expenses in France (tuition fees, housing). Regarding accommodation, students will be staying with a host family for the duration of the program and will benefit from breakfast and dinner. All host families are carefully selected and advised by Accent Français on how to accommodate international students.
Please note that the scholarship doesn’t cover airplane tickets and daily allowance. Therefore, students must take in charge these expenses.
- Photocopy of both sides of your ID card
- ID photo
- Transcripts for the 6 semesters of a Bachelor’s degree OR the latest transcripts
- Certificate of successful completion of Bachelor’s
- Cover letter explaining your interest in the program
- Two academic references
- English proficiency certificate (TOEIC, TOEFL, IELTS): B2 level.
Interested applicants should send their file by April 10th, 2022, at the latest, to:
[email protected] & [email protected]
The subject line must be as the following: "French+Science – first name followed by family name".
Please find below a detailed schedule of the program.